Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Three More Mascots!

More sickly-cute avatars to brighten up your day. Svetlana the Spacewalker (yes Dave, just for you) will introduce posts on aeronautics, astronomy and physics in general. Nick the Transforming Camera Robot stands for photography, optical tools and gadgets. Finally Mike the Mike pops up whenever I have reviews, critiques or rants for you.

Especially rants. In fact you might see Mike more frequently than all of the other kiddos put together. One can only hope ;)

Svetlana is a mascot for aeronautics, astronomy and physics.
















Nick is a mascot for photography, optics and gadgets.












Mike is a mascot for reviews, critiques and rants.

0 Comments: