Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Introducing Fresh Brainz Mascots!

At Fresh Brainz, we aspire to give you only the best in content-free fluff. Thus it is with great pleasure that I introduce to you - the Fresh Brainz Mascots! Each of these happy avatars represent a specific genre of fluff that I will write about. Fran the Nanny Strawberry alerts you to any juicy stuff, including fruits, chocolates and sex. Sally the Scary T-Rex highlights articles on dinosaurs and evolution. Brad the Handsome Brain-in-a-Skull indicate entries with brainy stuff. I'll be introducing additional mascots later if I think I need them.

Huzzah!

I hate Brad Pitt. Not only because women find him a drool-worthy sex god. But also because... erm... because... okay I lied, that was the only reason. To appease my narrow little mind, from now on whenever I see a plastic skull with handsome, sculpted features, I'll call "him" Brad. Look, Brad is smiling! Oh how cute!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»