Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Ace and Gary.

Enough with serious articles on superheroes - it's time for Batman's ass to be firmly spanked. The Ambiguously Gay Duo was a regular cartoon feature on Saturday Night Live that explores in greater depth the kind of trusting relationship that superhero partners like Batman and Robin come to share.

Yes, the total number of double entendres in that previous sentence is four. Just so you know.

By the way, don't let the title fool you. Ace and Gary are so blatantly gay that I just dropped the soap. This cartoon segment is not for the weak of heart; some of you may find it hard to swallow.

OK I'll stop.

Blow Hot, Blow Cold

Trouble Coming Twice

Don We Now... Or Never

0 Comments: