Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Brainiac Bonanza.

Here at Fresh Brainz we aim to provide you with as much entertainment and as little meaningful content as possible. Thus it is with great pleasure that I present to you - Brainiac.

This bizarre British science show inspired the name and spirit of the blog you're reading now. I'm sure that you'll be blown away by its ingenuity.
















Here are YouTube links* to select Brainiac classics:

Alkali Metals

Paint Can In A Microwave

Everything In A Microwave

How To Beat A Crane Game

Thermite On A French Car

Firework Racing

As the host Richard Hammond would say:

There are times on Brainiac where we try answer the really big questions of life. We set up elaborate experiments to try unlock the big mysteries that beset mankind.

This is not such a time, because today... I'm going firework racing.

Oh yes.

*Links are updated on 03 June 2007

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://google-index.info/3439.html and http://googleindex.info/2299.html