Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

More About Fruits.

Why is it that when people lose their virginity, they lose their "cherry"? Isn't the apple the more sexually charged fruit? What's so fucking special about cherries?

I hate fresh cherries. They taste like grapes, but they can so utterly stain your clothes. My favorite cherries are the bright-red, chemically-enhanced sugar-injected ornaments on top of cakes and ice creams. They taste so... so chemical.

Lovely.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»