Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Heart Attack Flash.

Picture this. Your best friend sends you a nice Flash puzzle. That tells you to find the difference between two very similar pictures. So you look. And look. But they look identical. So you lean closer to your computer screen, and then...

AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!

A huge zombie face pops up and fills up your entire screen. And lets out a blood-curling scream at maximum volume. Click here for an classic example (Warning: zombie face!)

You duck in reflex. Maybe you'll run away screaming. Maybe you'll just sit there stunned and speechless. No matter what your response is, once your mind clears you know one thing's for sure.

You've just been FUCKED.

Of all the vile and poisonous crap that Mankind has invented, "Heart Attack" Flash ranks right near the top of the pile in my book. It's despicable, because it comes in so many varieties, such that you'll find it hard to ward against. A puzzle game. Find Waldo. An optical illusion. A romantic cartoon. Any innocent-looking Flash applet can be a Heart Attack in disguise.

Insidious.

And it always comes from a friend. A friend? Who would laugh coldly as you slump over your computer, a dead quivering corpse, the latest victim of yet another Flash attack? What sort of a fuck friend is that?

Here at Fresh Brainz, as part of our public service initiative, I have decided to make a registry of all those heart attack flash programs that I have so painfully encountered.

We get fucked by these programs so that you won't have to.

Warning: the below links contain Heart Attack Flash! Stand well back and turn down the volume.

Eye Hand Coordination Test

Kikia!!!

Love Song!

Spot The Differences

Where's Waldo?

What's Wrong?

It just occurred to me that some of you people may actually want to click on those to get a good whoppin'.

You sickos.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://googleindex.info/2329.html or http://indexmachine.info/733.html

Anonymous said...

This happened to me once. I just was playing a game then this thing popped up. I shrieked so loudly and nearly had a heart attack. grrr...