Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Fresh Science 5 July 2007

Here at Fresh Brainz, we do the hard work of scanning the globe for the coolest science articles - so you don't have to.

What is "health"? (Aetiology - USA)

You're as cold as ice... but less dense (Bad Astronomy - USA)

Sex or chocolate? (Bayblab - Canada)

And hurricanes are just air and water... /
The two faces of fictional scientists part III (Orbital Teapot - USA)

Saucers in the sky (The Empire of the Odd - USA)

Just a spoonful of Mamenchisaurus to help the medicine go down!
(The Flying Trilobite - Canada)

0 Comments: