Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Monday, July 02, 2007

Fresh Science 2 July 2007

Fresh Brainz is proud to bring you a brand new feature: Daily reads from the science 'o sphere!

Science blog readers may know (and science bloggers definitely know) that good science blogs aren't easy to find.

We do the hard work of scouring the globe for the meatiest science articles, so you don't have to.

What happened before the Big Bang? (Bad Astronomy - USA)

How to solve problems in your PhD (Bayblab - Canada)

Feeling down? Need something? (globalizati - USA)

Bacteria "species" (Sporula - USA)

I knew it! We have worm brains! (The Other 95% - USA)

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Kevin Zelnio said...

Thanks for highlighting my blog!

The Key Question said...

Hi Kevin,

It's my pleasure. Keep up the good work!