Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Fresh Science 12 July 2007

At Fresh Brainz, we do the hard work of tickling the globe for the crunchiest science articles - so you don't have to.

Discover new galaxies! (Bad Astronomy - USA)

Are your bugs sexy? (Bayblab - Canada)

An opportunity for ID to be scientific (Genomicron - Canada)

John Nash speaks to American psychiatry / Phallic Freudian Pops (Mind Hacks - USA)
















What the hell is a chaetognath? (The Other 95% - USA)

0 Comments: