Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Training Fresher Brainz!

When I completed my first vlog on the "History of the Pipette" over a year ago, I asked my sister, who is trained in the film production process, for some feedback.

She thought that it felt like a training video.

And lo and behold - it DID become a training video!

A new website called "Labtutorials in Biology" has featured my vlogumentary along with many other videos in one of their articles.

I think it's a great idea to have such a collection of video resources as an introduction to basic lab techniques for students and curious members of the public.












Why not pop over there for a quick look at their latest posts?

0 Comments: