Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Golly, I Just Love Superhero Movies!

Here's the amazing trailer of the brand new Hollywood Visionary Extravaganza based on the Most Celebrated Graphic Novel of All Time - WATCHMEN!



Oops... I meant the Most Celebrated Sitcom of All Time.

Wow, this movie is so big that our mainstream media has even devoted a whole lifestyle section to it. The TORTURED Superheroes! The BANG-yo-momma Special Effects! Everybody will WATCH it!

Which is why I won't*.



Would you like to know more?
-
The real Watchmen trailer

*Which, oddly enough, would be in line with the spirit of the original comic.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/03/transformerspoo.html

You should see these other geeky Biotech vids

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....