Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Fresh Science 4 December 2007

The juiciest posts from the science 'o sphere!

My review of Richard Dawkins "The God Delusion" (Anders Rasmussen Blog - Sweden)
A comprehensive, chapter by chapter review...

Chang’e-1, one more time! (Bad Astronomy - USA)
The Chang'e image is authentic, and there isn't a new crater on it...

Want to join the 200 mile high club? (Bayblab - Canada)
Sex in space. (Now that is an awesome post.)

No eye deer - an amazing brain injury (Mind Hacks - USA)
That looks rather painful...

Mummified dinosaur (Ontogeny - USA)
Incredibly well preserved specimen...

So, after much discussion, here is what we think happened... (Sour Grapes - USA)
Chicken or Wikipedia???

0 Comments: