Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fresh Science 11 December 2007

The juiciest posts from the science 'o sphere!

Smoking with friends (Bayblab - Canada)
Loneliness is as bad as cigarettes!?!! Get yerself some friends...

Mathematical software and movie enjoyment (Entertaining Research - India)
...friends will enhance your movie experience.

DNA-based security systems to prevent fraud and theft (Microarray Blog - India)
Encryption using plant DNA sequences!

What grad school is like (Rat in the Lab - Singapore)
*eye twitch*

0 Comments: