Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Impossible Quiz

A new Flash game is sweeping through the bioscience community and wiping out any semblance of productivity this week.

It's called "The Impossible Quiz".












No, it's not really impossible but it's filled with such twisted humour and bizarre logic that Fresh Brainz feels right at home with this cruel-joke-masquerading-as-a-puzzle-game.

For the want of a shoe, my friends.

True.


Would you like to know more?

About other people with a sick sense of humour:

- Tom Weller
-
Brainiac
-
Despair Inc.

3 Comments:

JoshC said...

I've played this game recently and I can vouch for the fact it is twisted indeed.

The Key Question said...

Yes, it is major twisted. Actually it is major major major major twisted.

Terez said...

lol...I tried this one when it first came out - I spent a few hard days on it and eventually gave up somewhere in the final ten - I only gave up because I used all of my skips to see what the rest of the questions were, and so my curiosity was satisfied. :)