Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Real Science

Listen up, my friend. Everything that you've learnt in school about science is wrong.

This is the real deal.















It's so punny that eye roughed my pucking hairs loft! :D

Though due to the sheer volume of insider jokes, I believe that its amusement value depends on your level of geekiness.

If you don't get it, then you must either be a rich fuck, or a lawyer.

Go away.

If you find it hilarious, then you're doomed (to the core!) to an underpaid and underappreciated life of geekdom. Oh my, more fresh brainz for the grinder!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Here is another book written by this cool dude Tom Weller.

Enjoy!

0 Comments: