Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Twigs

Guess what's growing out of people's computers nowadays?





Come on, make a guess first before you scroll down.


















These.

Oh well, I think these are those kind of gizmos that looks cool for the first few days you own it - and then quickly becomes an utter inconvenience for the rest of its functional life.

Just imagine popping one of the spikey ones into your pocket and walking around with it.

Ow Ow Ow Ow.

Not funny.

Guys, you can really ruin your "future" (Chinese 前途) with one of these ;)