Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Stuff Of Nightmares

We at Fresh Brainz have never really understood the human attraction to the macabre. But yet I can't say that I disapprove of it, I wonder why...















These dolls are expertly hand-made to draw your attention and creep you out at the same time. They are obviously not recommended for children, unless you're from the Addams Family.

Just put one in your bedroom to enjoy a long, sleepless night! Cheers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

The one on the right vaguely resembles Marilyn Manson.

The Key Question said...

Yes, the resemblance (among other things) is uncanny.