Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

2002 Unique Visitors!

My BlogPatrol stats tells me that sometime this morning, our 2002nd Visitor (since September) strolled by and enjoyed a free waffle.

Yet another milestone reached!

Although we are still a fringe phenomenon, Fresh Brainz would like to thank everyone for supporting us - the second best kept secret in the blogosphere.

You may be thinking, "Well then, what's the best kept secret in the blogosphere?"

Sorry guys, that blog... erm... it's not work safe.

I'm not telling you where it is.

No seriously, I won't.

*sticks fingers into my ears*

Tra-la-la-la I can't hear you!

Which reminds me: fellow bloggers, if you are having trouble getting traffic to your site, why not join a blog community like BlogMad or BlogExplosion?

Not only will you get a boost of confidence when you get some visitors, you also get to check out other interesting blogs.

That way you can learn how to write better and make your site more attractive. You can also exchange links with other novice bloggers.

Personally, I find that I get more traffic from BlogMad. On the other hand, BlogExplosion has more fun features. It's entirely up to you.

Sounds like a plan? Just click on the buttons in the "Blog Tools" section of my sidebar to sign up (referred by me).

Or if you prefer to sign up by yourself, just click the below links.

BlogMad

BlogExplosion

Happy Blogging!


*I've hidden its URL somewhere in this blog. Just one random pixel. You will never find it. Never! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lim! Well deserved for a fantastic site.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the accomplishment! It's so much fun to hit new milestones, let us know when you hit the next big one!

BTW - You must tell us what is the best kept secret. I thought you were talking about Say No to Crack, the site I started recently, until you said it wasn't safe for work ;)

The Key Question said...

Andrew, thanks for your encouragement! I will strive to put up more interesting content for your readers.

Anita, I really can't tell you about that blog - it's hilarious to read but too dirty for polite company. Plus it has many... that sort of... pictures.

*Hint* I've hidden the link in a "corner" somewhere on this page. Hopefully nobody will ever find it, but if you do find it, do me a favor and keep it a secret!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

The Key Question said...

Thanks omninaif and memphis! I'll check out your blogs!

Happybutterfly said...

Well done and I tripped over you on Blog Mad as it happens!