Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Friday, August 25, 2006

It's Always About You You You... What About Me? What About My Needs?

I just came across this blog with an interesting idea of how to quantify success.

Check it out here.

Essentially, to this author success is the ratio of the things you want to do versus the things you have to do. If this fraction is more than one, you're in successville.

I think it stresses the importance of viewing success as an ongoing process, rather than a dead-stop kind of end product.

Which is good.

However it does have an obvious problem.

*hint: the title of this post*

I just have to quote this from Futurama:

Fry: Why would a robot need to drink?

Bender: I don't need to drink, I can quit any time I want.

0 Comments: