Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Fresh Science 8 November 2007

The juiciest posts from the science 'o sphere.

First HD Moon video! (Bad Astronomy - USA)
Coming soon to your high definition TV!













So that's how humans evolved! (Microarray and bioinformatics - India)
We're different from each other by big, wobbly chunks...

Evolution comes to SA schools (Moonflake - South Africa)
Except that no child would be compelled to "adopt" or "defend" or "subscribe" to it...

Academia starting to recognize Web 2.0 (Orbital Teapot - USA)
But Wiki et. al 2007 says it isn't so yet...

Swimming Opossums (The Lord Geekington - USA)
Did you know that giraffes can't swim?

0 Comments: