Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fresh Science 29 November 2007

The juiciest posts from the science 'o sphere!

Mosquitoes Demonstrate the Power of Random Mutation and Natural Selection (Hyphoid Logic - USA)
Adaptive trade-offs...

Ministry of Memory Distortions (Mind Hacks - USA)
It didn't happen. Move along now, move along...









Look, it’s not just us! (Rat in the Lab - Singapore)
Training critical thinking skills is difficult...

Study of Intelligence Genes (Science Avenger - USA)
Difficult to find the genes responsible for intelligence...

0 Comments: