Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Only Seven???

Watch this:


















Only SEVEN???

I can't believe the sloppiness of their methodology. I mean, what if the blokes were put off by her coquettish expression?

Or the fact that she is facing them would discourage them from sneaking a peek?

Or the fact that those cheating bastards counted multiple hits for one guy who was obviously turning his head to check out the woman's face?

Such flaky "science".

*slaps forehead*

Sadly, to tell you the honest truth - my straw poll of a few random guys at the lab also confirms their results.

To sum up the sentiments of most guys (clearly excluding me!) :

Boobs = no ogle

Bum = go ogle

Wait... something doesn't sound right.


Would you like to know more?

-
More video clips from Brainiac

0 Comments: