Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Darwin Day In Singapore

It seems that there are no official Darwin Day activities in the Science Centre or the universities in Singapore, but there is an event organized by the Singapore Futurists Society which is open to the public.

Check out their event website on Facebook: Singapore Darwin Day 2009 - the BIG 200!!

If you're not on Facebook, here are the details of the event:

Date: 12 February 2009
Time: 19:30 - 21:00
Location: Geylang East Ang Mo Kio Community Library*
Street: 4300 Ang Mo Kio Ave 6
Email: Stefan.Pernar@gmail.com


I'll try my best to make it for the event. See you there!

*Update 11 Feb 2009: Change of venue to Ang Mo Kio Community Library

0 Comments: