Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Photo Gallery Seven

In this first photo gallery of 2008, Fresh Brainz shoots for a touch of the abstract.

Pictures of subjects taken from weird angles to make them that much harder to identify at first glance.













Alien landscape
(2007) Fuji S6500fd



















Crystal spray
(2007) Fuji S6500fd



















Glass facets
(2007) Nikon L5













Helical grooves
(2007) Fuji S6500fd



















Rusty link
(2007) Fuji S6500fd



















Sparkly glowy
(2007) Fuji S6500fd















Yellow base
(2007) Fuji S6500fd

Would you like to know more?
-
Photo Gallery Six

2 Comments:

Glendon Mellow said...

Gorgeous and lush.

You should start an online DeviantArt or Flickr album so we can see them all in one place (say I greedily).

I really like these up close ones, and the colours are crisp.

The Key Question said...

Thanks Glendon! I do have a Photobucket account, maybe I should put more photos there.