Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fresh Science 10 January 2008

The juiciest posts from the science 'o sphere!

Ask Sydney Brenner: Should We Fund More Scientists? (Bayblab - Canada)
Science will likely go back into the cottage...

'Stress': from buildings to the battlefield (Mind Hacks - USA)
The recent history of the term "stress" in psychological context...

The Secret (moonflake - South Africa)
No secret really, just bullshit - artificially sweetened for mass consumption...









Happy Birthday, Alfred Russel Wallace. (The Questionable Authority - USA)
Happy 185th, A.R. (via Science Avenger)

CABS Invertebrate Diversity Initiative (The Other 95% - USA)
Appreciate the spineless dudeskis!

0 Comments: