Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Fresh Science 8 August 2007

We do the hard work of leapfrogging the globe for the springiest science articles - so you don't have to.

Technicolor lab coat (Bayblab - Canada)
Rainbow colour is the new white...













Carnivory in Hippos (Laelaps - USA)
Meat is the new veggie...

Brands affect perceptions of preschoolers (Mind Hacks - USA)
Brand worship starts early...

Madam, I believe you have a pencil in your head (Pure Pedantry - USA)
You don't say!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

hhahahahahaha! groovy labcoat! - jo