Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Fresh Science 10 August 2007

We do the hard work of somersaulting the globe for the niftiest science articles - so you don't have to.

Science bloggers with opinions (Bug Girl's Blog - USA)
You go girl...

G-String Theory (Evolutionary Middleman - USA)
History, divinity, psychopathology and physics - what more can you ask for in a song?

The secret Plateosaurus mating grounds? (Laelaps - USA)
Sex and dinosaurs...

Electrocution during sexual activity (Mind Hacks - USA)
Sex and electricity...

Twin fossil adds twist to human evolution (Ontogeny - USA)
Homo habilis and Homo erectus co-existed for half a million years*...














*Also check out my article about humans and chimpanzees - Why are people smart and angry?

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!
You know you can always count on me for an opinion on *something.*
:)

The Key Question said...

Hi Bug Girl,

You're most welcome. I wouldn't prefer it any other way.

Thanks for stopping by!