Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Ray Comfort Disproves Darwin!

Ray Comfort has discovered Darwin's lost writings about the incredible mechanism behind human evolution!




Heh, not quite.

More like he totally made up a new mechanism of human evolution to bash, which if it was true would actually support special creation because no other mammal reproduces in such a bizarre manner.

I don't really know what to make of Ray Comfort.

Putting religious tracts on the back of million-dollar novelty bills is such an extreme expression of cynicism and misanthropy that I wonder if we should call Poe's Law on his entire career.


Would you like to know more?
- Ray Comfort gets it half right (Pharyngula)

1 Comment:

Jesse Watkins said...

I just call it smart marketing