Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Photo Gallery Eleven

Renowned photojournalist Robert Capa once said "If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough".

While that pertains more specifically to war photography, I often feel that many of my photographs are just not close enough to be striking.

And so the theme for this round of photos is "Close Enough". Hope you like 'em!













Attention!
(2008) Fuji J10













Pink Dragonfly
(2008) Fuji S6500fd













Sparkles of Gold
(2009) Nikon L5













Spiral Orchid
(2008) Fuji s6500fd













Tiny Beads
(2008) Nikon L5













Watch Closely
(2009) Nikon L5

Fresh Brainz wishes all our Chinese readers a Happy 牛 Year - may we find our "Sparkles of Gold" this year!


Would you like to know more?
- Photo Gallery Ten

2 Comments:

Teck said...

Keong Hee Huat Chye too, LH! :)

The Key Question said...

Thank you sir!