Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No More Bush!

This is not a brazilian wax advertisement...

Heh.

We live in a very odd world.

In this world:

1. If you rob 15 dollars from somebody, you will get three-and-a-half years jail.

If you rob billions of dollars from thousands of people, you will get million-dollar annual bonus.

2. If your small business fails, you will go bankrupt.

If your big bank fails, you will get a government bailout worth billions, and everyone except you will have to pay for it.

3. If you kill one person, you will be hanged.

If you kill hundreds of thousands, you will get generous retirement benefits, official fanfare and a helicopter to fly you home when it's all over.

Hmm...

Book me a ticket on the next space shuttle!*


*This is not a shampoo advertisement either...

0 Comments: