Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Never-ending Upward Spiral

Have you ever wondered how inflation would sound like... if you could convert it into music?





Via Mind Hacks.


Would you like to know more?

-
Soaring inflation may cause wage-price spiral in Asia (Channel NewsAsia)
-
Shepard tone (Wikipedia)

2 Comments:

Lab Rat said...

I'd have thought it'll sound more like ARRRRRGHHHNONONONONONOTAGAINARRRGHHH.

The Key Question said...

To Lab Rat:

Same idea. Rinse and repeat...