Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dr Horrible: PhD In Horribleness

Fresh Brainz is proud to bring to you: "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog", a brilliant, twisted yet touching made-for-internet musical comedy produced by acclaimed American writer Joss Whedon.

It's about a wannabe evil genius who yearns for greatness, a kind-hearted girl he meets at the laundromat, and an annoying superhero who is constantly kicking his ass.

I know it sounds like a stupid plot, but trust me there's more than meets the eye. It was initially available for free at the Dr. Horrible website from July 15-20, and then available as a paid download at Apple iTunes.

Now it's free again - for a limited time only.

Don't miss it!

**********

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Starring: Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion and Felicia Day.

Running time: 42 min 25 seconds



More viewing options (full screen, high res) at Hulu.com

Pipette tip to ERV


Would you like to know more?

- Dr. Horrible website
- Dr. Horrible official fan site
- Captain Hammer comics

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey while were on videos you should google 'CERN Rap'

Lab Rat said...

And 'Hotel Mauna Kea'. :D

The Key Question said...

To Anon 6:26,

Funny how Stevie-H is always in some physics rap and Dicky-D is always in some biology rap.

To Lab Rat,

I think that the song needs a colour-changing karaoke lyrics with a bouncing ball.

"... can't do our science, let's go to the beach!!!"

Booyah.

Anonymous said...

I am completely impressed with the article I have just read. I wish the author of www.freshbrainz.com can continue to provide so much useful information and unforgettable experience to www.freshbrainz.com readers. There is not much to state except the following universal truth: Context sensitive help isn't I will be back.