Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Onto The Bright Face Of Japetus

Renowned science fiction writer and space visionary Sir Arthur C. Clarke passed away on Tuesday at the age of 90.












Fresh Brainz salutes this prolific novelist and day-dreamer for his contributions to the literary world and his ideas to the world of technology.

May we all find our blue, chewy food on the other side of the Monolith.


Would you like to know more?
-
Clarke's top predictions

0 Comments: