Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Photoshop Disasters

Coming from the old school of 35mm photography, I've never been a fan of post-processed photos.

Well, exposure correction and colour adjustment is fine.

But digital manipulation of the main elements?

Not my cup of tea.

Still there is no denying the amount of photoshop work that is done behind the scenes in many media photographs today.

At least it is hoped that these enhancements will remain behind the scenes...













... but unfortunately that doesn't always happen.

Sometimes the finished product is so blatantly photoshopped that it captures your attention, captures your attention and captures your attention yet again.

Fresh Brainz is strangely amused to introduce to you a new blog, Photoshop Disasters, that specializes in showcasing such outstanding examples of shoddy work in commercial photography.

And just like any other disaster scene, the sight is so horrendous that you simply can't tear your eyes away.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

cc said...

Ooo, I absolutely got a kick out of viewing all those photoshop disasters!

The Key Question said...

Hi Corrine, welcome to Fresh Brainz!

Yes, it's a great site - makes me look more closely at the next advertisement I meet. Operant learning!