Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fresh Science 12 September 2007

We do the hard work of sampling the globe for the swankiest science articles - so you don't have to.

Fact or Fiction: Full moon baby boom (Bayblab - Canada)
Let me guess - fiction? Ding!

Life: How well do we know ourselves? (Biocurious - USA)
Yup, 0.678% of us runs everything else in your body...











How your PhD thesis might look to you (Entertaining Research - India)
It could turn out this way... or you could've been a rock star...

Mega-post preview (Laelaps - USA)
The Cope-Marsh Dino wars!

Brain type responsible for politics, pant wetting (Mind Hacks - USA)
It's not my fault, t'was the wiring...

1 Comment:

John Evo said...

"politics and bed wetting"? Is this another George Bush story?