Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

林湘萍 (Yvonne Lim) vs 陈邦鋆 (Andie Chen)

I can't be the first person on the planet to have noticed this...














The resemblance is uncanny.

That. Same. Smile.













From the side, there are some differences.

Andie clearly has a more angular jaw and broader chin, but MAN... the positions of the eyebrows, eyes, nose and mouth are spot on.

Did I mention that Yvonne Lim was a Star Search '97 finalist while Andie Chen was the '07 winner?

Or that both of them are Poly grads (albeit Yvonne was in SP while Andie was in NP)?

Oooh scary!
















It's the exact same smile I tell you... the way the smile line extends straight below the edges of the mouth.












As you can see, other facial features are pretty similar too.

I guess it doesn't help my case to point out that at 1.83 m tall, Andie is a towering 21 cm taller than Yvonne.



















Though you don't have to be Jedi Twins to have the same smile.


Would you like to know more?

- Andie Chen's photos

0 Comments: