Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gravity Is Just A Theory

Evolution is just a theory. You know what else is just a theory?

Gravity.



There you have it, an object that rolls uphill - "Gravity" has been debunked.

Now buy my snake oil!


Would you like to know more?
- Defying gravity: The uphill roller

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leng Hiong,

Anna here. Would you like to study the CFA during this time that you are not working? I thought I'll come over here to post instead of talking to you at taxidiary.blogspot.com because I don't really want any unpleasantness from RP. Well you're a fellow Singaporean so I thought I'll just chip in with my two cents worth. It's a good qualification and you can get a ood job after that. Perhaps you don't want to go into finance, I didn't want too either but I went in in the end. Let me know how you think and perhaps I may have my own experience to share.

angry doc said...

0_o

The Key Question said...

Thanks for dropping by, Anna. Right now my top priority is for science or education related work, but I appreciate your suggestion.

Later on if I decide to switch to finance, I'll be sure to consult your advice.