Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Norwegian Blue, Beautiful Plume, Innit?

Something weird and beautiful appeared over the skies of Norway in the morning of December 9th...
















It's a UFO!

It's a transdimensional portal!

It's a SIGN FROM GOD ABOUT OBAMA'S PEACE PRIZE!



Heh, not a UFO anymore, it isn't.

More like the failed third stage of a Russian test missile.

Failure can be spectacular!


Pipette tip to Bad Astronomy.

Would you like to know more?
- Spirals Sighted Over Norway as Bulava Fails (The Moscow Times)
- It's not a UFO, just an intercontinental missile blowing up (Times Online)

0 Comments: