Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

If Corporations Can Do It, So Can You!

Some things in life are really weird if you think about them a little.





More American Workers Outsourcing Own Jobs Overseas

You can outsource your work to a cheaper party, but then who would want to hire you?

It doesn't make sense for individuals, but somehow, it works for companies and countries.

2 Comments:

Wolf said...

Outsourcing for individuals - well, check out the Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss...

The Key Question said...

Thanks Wolf!