Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bzzzzzzzz!

The Fresh Brainz team is facing immense obstacles right now.

We would like to see the 2nd blogiversary of this little science shack, but this is becoming increasingly impossible.

Hope to be back.

5 Comments:

Glendon Mellow said...

??

Are your studies in an overwhelming phase?

I, for one, will be waiting to ring in your blogiversary!

Be well!

Anonymous said...

We will await your return and throw a blog-bash for your blogiversary =)

Lab Rat said...

Oooh, someone's going to graduate? :)

Sivasothi said...

Come back soon and all the best!

The Key Question said...

Thanks for your support guys.