Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Fresh Science 17 September 2007

We do the hard work of swimming the globe for the splashiest science articles - so you don't have to.

Relativism (Anders Rasmussen Blog - Sweden)
You don't have to be absolutely correct in order to be more correct...

Number 1 or Number 2? (Bayblab - Canada)
What kind of wind is more destructive? Get to the bottom of this question...

How to hide beer in the office (Darwinian Remiix - USA)
We're out of 80 gsm paper again...

Lucky escape from crossbow brain injury (Mind Hacks - USA)
Guys will instinctively touch their throats when they see the following pictures...








The Tyrannosaur and the Lettuce: A Parable (Principles of Parsimony - UK)
Watch me grind some broccoli into a fine pulp with my canines! Hah!

0 Comments: