Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Photo Gallery Fourteen

The photos for this week's gallery were not chosen for any artistic quality, but for their ability to mildly amuse me.

I hope that they will make you smirk too - in a "heh" sort of way.

Heh.



















Chope
(2009) Fuji J10


Someone dropped a tissue paper pack - at a strangely appropriate place.















Clumsiness
(2009) Fuji J10

Hmm... think I might go for the chance to excel in clumsiness and learning disability...















Giant loaf
(2009) Fuji J10

Now all we need is a giant jar of kaya.















Manicure disaster
(2009) Fuji S6500fd

"See! I TOLD you to leave it to the professionals!"



















Moustaches and women
(2009) Fuji S6500fd

The main thing that define the 1980s is Mario... and Luigi.

TWO things that define the eighties - Mario, Luigi... and Tom Selleck.

Wait... THREE things that define the eighties include Mario, Luigi, Tom Selleck... and George Lam.

No, amongst the things that define the eighties are such things as Mario...

I'll come in again...















Moving on
(2009) Sony Ericsson K630i

Whatever happened, it's time to move on...



















Throw Felicia
(2009) Sony Ericsson K630i


Why Felicia? What did she do to you?


Would you like to know more?
-
Photo Gallery Thirteen

0 Comments: