Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Fresh Science 22 November 2007

The juiciest posts from the science 'o sphere!

More on Japanese surprises (Entertaining Research - India)
Music "on" the road!

DI Fellows-- EXPELLED for plagiarism (ERV - USA)
Twisting other people's work, as usual...

Of Destroying Angels and Death Caps: Understanding the World's Most Lethal Fungi (Hyphoid Logic - USA)
Ooh, tasty mushroom! Munch munch... *erb!*

Jaekelopterus (Pharyngula - USA)
Things were bigger in the old days...



















I've heard about omnipresent but omnidirectional? (Pro-science - Denmark)
Just like how your Mom can always hear you...

0 Comments: