Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Boob Physics

Ever wondered what modern physicists do for a living?




This.

Let me quote from that website:

First, the container can be made of a sufficient size to accommodate a large range of breast sizes and shapes, enabling the entire 3D volume of the breast to be sampled.

Oh why didn't I study harder for my maths? WHY? WHY?

Here's another article (mentioned in the Pharyngula blog) about another type of breast physics - the kind that is used in video games.

Boob Physics.

What a fascinating pair... of articles.

0 Comments: