Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dental Fembot

It's great to see that our good friends at Kokoro Dreams have produced yet another fine product on their long road towards producing premium quality... erm... receptionist robots.

Yeah right.



By the way Edgar, if you ever receive one of these robots for training, please call me.

*Hatches a plot for World Domination*

Muahahahahaha... Muahahahahahaha... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad I'm off simulators already, although I could do with a real young japanese girl like her as a patient. Sorta freaky though, imagine walking into a lab with tons of these simulators... and the mouth seems to always be suggestively open.

The Key Question said...

Oh pity, I've already begun to construct my secret lair inside a volcano.

Perhaps I should contact Professor Hiroshi Ishiguro directly...

angry doc said...

http://www.explosm.net/comics/1492/

The Key Question said...

Indeed. Precisely the reason why they are so suitable for global conquest.

Guns? Inelegant weapons from an uncivilized time.

Nukes? That's so last century.

Today we DOMINATE the world with LOVE!

(btw your familiarity with obscure webcomics never fail to amaze me...)

Anonymous said...

Oh no Galatic robot overlords....


Happy holidays Leng Hiong. :)

Anonymous said...

So did Santa give you a nice robot for xmas?

The Key Question said...

To Onlooker:

Thank you sir. Have a great New Year 2009!

To Edgar:

No, he gave me a cold, refreshing can of... hmmm... sometimes advertisers can be as evil as bankers and lawyers.