Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Demotivational Posters Galore!

On this Labour Day, Fresh Brainz is happy to bring you our fine selection of demotivational posters.

I should say that I've been collecting these for years from humour websites like funlol.com and other random sources, so I didn't make any of them. Do contact me to link your site if you made one of these.

I've grouped the posters into seven categories for your enjoyment. A minor warning - one of these categories (Sexy As Hell) is slightly NSFW (not safe for work).

Which reminds me: to double the enjoyment, savour the thought that while you are having fun on your holiday, I still have to return to the lab to be a slave to my cell culture.

Oh the tears of joy!


What A Cruel Whorl



















































































































































Only In Japan

















































The Internets































































Star Wars
































































Sexy As Hell
















































































































































Still Smarter Than You
































































































WTF?!??


































































Would you like to know more?
-
Despair, Inc: Bursting your bubble since 1998
-
Caught@Work Productions: They'd be funnier if they're not so painfully true

6 Comments:

Glendon Mellow said...

Fantastic collection, I hadn't seen any of those before.

I love "Unique". Awesome.

The Key Question said...

Thanks Glendon, some of them are really ingenious.

My favourite is "Procrastination", why of course.

*shifty eyes*

Anonymous said...

I identify most with procrastination. I always want to upload cool photos to liven up my blog but end up just typing the words and not uploading anything in the end.

Insomniac Studios said...

http://insomniacstudios.net/blog/wallpapers

The original one can be found on that page, I need you to update this image with that one since my copyright has been removed. I know you probably found it that way, not saying you did it, the image is allowed to be shared just not altered.

The Key Question said...

Hi Insomniac Studios,

I've updated the image and linked it to your page.

Cheers!

Insomniac Studios said...

thank you