This is a pay-it-forward meme of sorts, as well as an award. When accepting it, the recipient should also grant it to ten more superb blogs.
Without further ado, it gives me great pleasure to grant the E for Excellent Blog Award to (in alphabetical order):
1. Anders Rasmussen Blog - Focusing on science and rationality, Anders writes clear, immersive and well-argued posts.
2. Angry Doctor - Healthcare issues and medical quackery cannot escape the intense scrutiny of the Angry Doc. Woo-meisters beware!
3. Bayblab - Smart and snarky, the Bayblab team discuss science oddities, engaging in lively banter in the comments section that is an intellectual's playground.
4. Entertaining Research - Guru highlights interesting facts about the weird and wonderful world of materials science and physics in general.
5. Hyphoid Logic - Mad Mycologist Mike aims his sights at the science culture wars in the US, as well as peer-reviewed literature about his beloved fungi.
6. Rat in the Lab - Do you live in the lab? Lab Rat is a fellow bleary-eyed participant of the yawningly quiet Singaporean science'o sphere.
7. Science Avenger - The Science Avenger fights the good fight against pseudoscience and cdesignproponentsists for you, so that we can all chill out more.
8. The Biology Refugia - Grand Dame of the Singaporean science'o sphere, the Biology Refugia team has been tackling interesting biological topics since 2004.
9. The Other 95% - Invertebrate-loving (but earwig-hatin') marine biologist Kevin is not only a sexy dude and a mean cook, but also writes up a storm.
10. When docs turn gods - Let Blacktag take you on a trip to the dark and mysterious world of specialist surgeons. Quacktitioners need not apply.
Please enjoy your well-deserved awards. Free-flowing waffles on the house!