Subscribe to Feed            Add to your Favourites

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Fresh Reads from the Science 'o sphere!

Friday, December 22, 2006

My First Uncyclopedia Entry!

An article that is long overdue. Since no one has written on that terrible scourge of humankind yet, I've decided to do it myself.

Enjoy!

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Ulcer

5 Comments:

Nothing said...

merry christmas! may this day bring you lots n lots of joy and happiness!

Anonymous said...

It's marvelous. :)

"...best cure for death is simply not to get born." Hehe.

Happy Holidays

The Key Question said...

Thanks for all your support this year.

Have a happy and fruitful New Year 2007!

Nothing said...

Hi!

I recently exchanged links with you through The JOKES Blog

Now i've started another blog -
Amazingly Bizarre

Would you like to exchange links with this blog too? Please do!

If u agree, just leave me a comment after linking to me,and i'll link back to u immediately!

Thanks!

:)

Anonymous said...

well.. it's like I knew!